The Bitter Orange has an unusual combination of flavors, each playing off the other to tantalize, tempt and tease your palate with each sip.
The Bitter Orange
This drink has a bitter citrus flavor, with subtle tones of mint and artichoke.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/2 ounces London Dry Gin
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/2 ounce Cynar artichoke liqueur
- 3/4 ounce grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 dashes orange bitters
- 1/2 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 dash mint bitters
- Add ingredients to a shaker.
- Shake vigorously, and pour into rocks glass over ice.