Thai Iced Tea
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 8 chinese-style red or black tea bags; or:
- 1/4 Cup regular black tea
- 4 Cups boiling water
- ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup evaporated milk
- Place tea in a teapot; pour water over tea.
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Let cool slightly.
- Fill four 10 to 12 ounce beverage glasses to the rim with ice cubes; then fill two thirds full with tea.
- Into each glass, stir about 2 tablespoons of evaporated milk; add a dash of ground cinnamon and sweeten to taste with sugar.