With the warmth and glow of a newborn Mexican day, Tequila Sunrise starts slow, rises to brilliance and stays there throughout the day and night.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 fluid ounces Tequila
- 3/4 fluid ounce Grenadine
- 4 fluid ounces ounces orange juice
- orange wedge
- Stir tequila and orange juice with ice and strain into highball glass.
- Add ice cubes.
- Pour in Grenadine slowly and allow to settle.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.
- Before drinking, stir to complete your sunrise.