A modification of the classic whiskey drink, Tequila Sour is a sultry, seductive and powerfully intoxicating drink that should be sipped slowly. Tequila makes a great sour using either lemon or lime as the acid base to make it extra tangy.
- 2 ounces Tequila
- juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 slice lemon or lime
- 1 lime peel twist
- Shake tequila, juice of lemon or lime, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass.
- You may optionally use a Margarita Coupe, Cocktail or Rocks glass.
- Add the lime peel, spiraled to the edge of the glass, and serve.