The classic cocktail adapts, once more, to become the Tequila Martini. With the incredible flavor of tequila, and the subtle qualities of vermouth, it’s a winner.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 1/2 fluid ounces Tequila
- 1/2 fluid ounce dry vermouth
- lemon twist or peel, optional
- cocktail olive, optional
- Fill a shaker half full with ice cubes.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well.
- Strain drink into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with either a lemon twist or a cocktail olive.