Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 3/4 Cup English Breakfast or another black; tea
- 1 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 Cup crushed ice
- sugar to taste
- ice cubes
- lemon and orange slices for garnish
- Mix the tea, juices, crushed ice, and sugar in a blender for 15-20 seconds, or until smooth.
- Pour over ice in a tall glass and garnish with a slice of lemon and a slice of orange.
- Making Your Own Gourmet Tea Drinks by Mathew Tekulsky ISBN 0-517-70030-1 pg 61