The immortal Duke Ellington is honored with this delightful and refreshing drink that is reminiscent of the beverages concocted in Harlem speakeasies and clubs in the 1920’s. To get there, one would “Take the ‘A’ Train” to 125th Street.
- 2 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 2 fluid ounces grapefruit juice
- 1/2 fluid ounce Absolut Vodka
- 1 1/4 fluid ounces Absolut Citron
- club soda
- lemon wedge
- cherry (optional)
- Shake with ice and pour into Collins glass.
- Fill with club soda, garnish with lemon wedge.