Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 2 teaspoons Grenadine
- 1/3 Cup orange juice; *
- 1/3 Cup pineapple juice; * ice cubes
- 1 lemon slice; for garnish
- * approximate amounts, depends on the size of the glass Choose a large, well shaped, stemmed glass.
- Put a layer of Grenadine in the bottom of the glass.
- Fill glass with ice cubes (important).
- Pour equal amounts of orange and pineapple juice over the ice cubes.
- Top with a lemon slice.
- Add a dash of Grenadine on top.
- Voila A beautiful sunset SERVES:1 SOURCE: The Non-Drinkers'' Drink Book by Gail Schioler