The incredible deliciousness of the Sufganiyot Cocktail stems from its flavorful ingredients, creating one fun drink for Hanukkah.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 fluid ounce vanilla-flavored vodka
- 1 fluid ounce citron or citrus-flavored vodka
- 2 fluid ounces Manischewitz sweetened blackberry wine
- lemon wedge
- powdered sugar
- Rub lemon wedge around edge of martini or cocktail glass. Dip into powdered sugar.
- Add ice, vanilla vodka, citron vodka, and blackberry wine to a cocktail shaker. Shake well. Strain into prepared glass.