Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 Cups fresh strawberries; cleaned or frozen strawberries
- 2 Cups water
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Cups lemon-lime soda; or
- 1 Cup white Tequila; such as Sauza white
- 4 whole strawberries; optional
- Put strawberries, water, sugar and lime juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass pitcher and stir in lemon-lime soda or tequila.
- Serve over ice in a tall glass and garnish each glass with a strawberry on the rim, if desired.
- From "Fire and Ice -- Fruit Punches that Take the Heat", Chile Pepper Magazine, August .