Strawberry-Lemon Sangria is one of those drinks everyone should try at least once. The glorious combination flavors entices the palate and lifts the spirit.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 4 to 6
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose wine or dry white wine
- 1/4 Cup light rum
- 1/4 Cup Simple Syrup
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 Cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 Cups seltzer or sparkling water
- Combine the wine, rum, and syrup in a pitcher; stir to blend the syrup. Add the sliced lemon. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the sliced strawberries. Refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes.
- Add the seltzer just before serving.