The Strawberry Kiss is a simple champagne cocktail made with a delicious fruit purée. Perfect for entertaining at formal cocktail receptions or for family celebrations.
- 6 fluid ounces Strawberry Puree (recipe follows)
- 12 ounces Pineau des Charentes
- Cava or Prosecco, as needed
- 8 ounces strawberries, washed and hulled
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1 Cup water
- Portion strawberry purée and pineau into Champagne flute. Top with Cava or Prosecco.
- Bring strawberries, sugar and water to a boil; simmer 10 minutes. Purée; strain through a fine mesh strainer; chill. May be kept in the refrigerator for three days or frozen.