Strawberry Festival Tea
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 Quart fresh strawberries, hulled, sliced; into halves
- 1.33 Cups sugar
- 1 gallon tea
- 2 6 ounces cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- Sprinkle strawberries with sugar in bowl.
- Mix tea and lemonade concentrate in large pitcher; add sweetened strawberries; stir.
- Serve over ice.
- This recipe is a favorite of Antoinette Kuzmanich Hatfield, wife of Senator Mark Hatfield.
- Source: Great Recipes from Great Gardeners