Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 can small limeaid
- 1 package frozen strawberries
- 1 Quart Seven-Up
- 1 Quart Rum
- Put 1 can Limeade, 1 can (refill limeade can) 7 UP, 1 can Rum, 1 box Strawberries and ice into blender.
- Blend all ingedients together.
- Makes one batch.
- For weaker drinks use only 1/3 can of Limeade, 1/2 can of Rum, 1 can 7UP, 2/3 box of strawberries and lots of ice.
- Again, blend in blender.
- Makes 4 drinks.
- If you''ll be making more than one batch, buy 2 limeades, 4 bxs strawberries and lots of ice.