Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 Cup pisco or Gin
- 1/2 fresh strawberries (or high quality frozen strawberries)
- 1/2 Cup sugar syrup
- 1 lemon; juiced
- 2 Cups crushed ice; to 3 Cups
- fresh strawberries; for garnish
- Combine Pisco, strawberries, sugar syrup, lemon juice and ice in a blender and process until blended.
- Serve in 4ounce cocktail glasses with a fresh strawberry on the rim.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Recipe by: Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken