Strawberry Banana Breakfast Treat
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 Cup orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/4 banana; cut into pieces
- 10 fresh strawberries; hulled
- 2 ice cubes
- green in color.
- Add the remaining water chestnuts and cook for 1 minute so that they remain crisp.
- Serve immediately.
- Serve as the first course of a traditional Chinese dinner or alone as a light nutritious supper.
- From: The California Heritage Continues, a Cookbook by the Junior League of Pasadena.
- Cookbook sent to me in the December 91 Cookbook Swap by Apple Debbie.