Strawberry Apple Frost
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 1 Cup yogurt, plain
- 1 Cup strawberries; very ripe reserve 2 whole
- 1/3 Cup apple juice; no sugar added
- 1 artificial sweetener; equal to 2 teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients except reserved berries in blender container; process until frothy.
- Divide into 2 stemmed glasses; garnish each serving with a strawberry.
- Per serving: 134 calories, 4 g.
- protein, 4 g.
- fat; 19 g.
- carbohydrate, 53 g.
- sodium SERVES: 2 SOURCE: Weight Watchers 365-Day Menu Cookbook