Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 ounce Nyquil
- 3 ounces Mountain Dew
- 3 ounces Seven-Up
- 3 ounces Scotch whiskey
- 1 ounce water
- Add all ingredients with NyQuil first and water last.
- Good Luck
- SPECIAL NOTE:This drink is not recommended and Epicurus.com and it's parent company disclaim all responsibility for damages caused by improper consumption of this recipe.
- Medications should not be used as cocktail mixers and the medications contained in the key ingredient of this recipe are not intended for mixture with alcoholic beverages.
- Please speak with your physician BEFORE taking any medications as they may conflict with other medicines you may be taking.
- It is dangerous to mix medications and alcoholic beverages.