This incredibly flavorful brew is just the trick for the cold-weather holidays, offering great flavor and deep warmth.
Steaming Hot Holiday Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 3 Cup apple juice
- 3 Cup orange juice
- 6 Cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 3/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoons ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 cinnamon sticks; *see note
- Cinnamon sticks are optional but make a very pretty addition as stirrers in steaming hot mugs of punch.
- Combine all the ingredients in a very large heavy pan, except the cinnamon sticks.
- Bring to a boil and turn to simmer for few minutes.
- You can put the ingredients in a crockpot after it has boiled and keep warm over low heat.