Spiced Percolator Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 9 Cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 9 Cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 4.50 Cups water
- 1 Cup brown sugar.
- coffee basket
- 4.50 teaspoons whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks, broken
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- In a party-size coffee pot (24-30 cups) combine the 9 cups of unsweetened pineapple juice, 9 cups cranberry juice cocktail, 4-1/2 cups water, and 1 cup of brown sugar.
- In the basket assemble place the cloves, cinnamon sticks, and salt.
- Assemble, plug in, and perk.
- Serve piping hot.
- Makes approxomately 22 servings.
- SOURCE: SIDETRACKED HOME EXECUTIVES