Sparkling Red Slush Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
Serves: 2 Gallons
- 2 Cups sugar
- 1 can pineapple juice; large can
- 2 Quarts cranberry juice
- Stir sugar into boiling water.
- Let cool.
- Add other liquids and freeze.
- Remove from freezer 1/2 hour before serving.
- Scoop out slush into punch bowl.
- When bowl is 1/2 full, slowly add lemon-lime soda (1 gallon maximum).
- Slush mixture with back of spoon before serving.
- This can also be done on a per-serving basis.
- Put frozen mixture in a glass, and add soda.
- Stir and serve.
- Contributed by Lawrence and Cindy Kellie