Sparkling Pineapple Punch
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches, Alcoholic Cocktails, Holiday Beverages
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 three-inch sticks cinnamon
- 1/4 Cup lime juice
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 bottle (1 liter) sparkling water or seltzer, chilled
- 1 bottle* (750 milliliters sparkling white wine, chilled
- *substitute: 1 liter bottle of ginger ale for a non-alcoholic version
- Heat sugar, water and cinnamon to boiling; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or until chilled.Remove cinnamon from syrup.
- Just before serving, mix syrup with remaining ingredients in punch bowl.
Makes 26 half-cup servings.
Serving size: half-cup Calories: 65