Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 part white Rum
- 1 part gin
- grape tonic
- 1 lemon slice
- Shake the spirits with ice and strain into a Highball glass.
- Fill with Grape Tonic and stir gently.
- Serve with a lemon slice on the rim and a straw.
- If you find the Grape Tonic too sweet, add a splash or two of lemon juice or sour mix.
- A Sour Bank is made in an old fashioned glass with two ice cubes and grape fruit juice instead.
- A Southern Bank is a South Bank to which has been added 1 part Southern Comfort.