Yes, this is how they make fog in the movies. Simply an astounding, theatrical treat, Smoking Cauldron Punch is a a perfect beverage for Halloween parties
This punch is not alcoholic, but it tastes as if their might be something in it. Since my family knows what’s in it, we don’t care, but I have had the question put to me – “What’s in the punch?” “I could have sworn that there was a little something else…” Of course, for a party with adults, nothing stops you from adding a little something.
It makes a wonderful treat at Halloween. Serve it in a cauldron. Try serving Witch’s Fingers along side.
- 1 can lemonade concentrate
- 1 liter bottle or jar white grape juice
- 2 liters Canada Dry Ginger-ale (not heavy in caramel) OR,
- 2 liters Sprite/7-Up/no name lemon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon green food coloring optional
- dry ice, chopped
- 2 pints water, divided
- To make it “smoke” put dry ice in the cauldron instead of regular ice.
- Pour the punch into a punch bowl that fits within the cauldron and pour some water onto the dry ice. Do not put the dry ice into the punch.
- Water will activate the dry ice to create fog. Repeat adding small amounts of water until the punch is gone.