The sweetness of the Slippery Nipple is incredible. Some consider it too sweet, though fortunately one shot is more than enough. This Irish classic is legendary.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 3/4 fluid ounce Bailey's Irish Cream Liqueur
- 3/4 fluid ounce butterscotch schnapps
- In a shot glass, pour the butterscotch schnapps.
- Hold a teaspoon, upside down, over the schnapps, touching the pointed end to the inside of the glass, just above the schnapps.
- Gently pour the Irish cream liqueur over the back of the spoon.
- Remove the spoon and serve, immediately.