Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 1/3 gallons water
- 5/8 Cup sugar
- 5/8 Cup brown sugar
- 5/8 Cup beer
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons baking yeast
- 5 raisins - (to 6) per bottle
- 1 Tablespoon sugar per bottle
- Boil water, sugars, beer and the yellow part of the lemon's peel.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Peel the white part of the lemon's peel carefully and cut the fruit part of the lemon in small pieces and add to sima.
- Dissolve the yeast in a bit of sima and add to sima.
- Put 5 to 6 raisins and 1 tablespoon sugar in every bottle.
- Put sima in bottles and close the bottles carefully.
- Leave sima in a cold place for a couple of days.
- Sima is ready when the raisins float.
- Sima will keep in cold place for 1 to 2 weeks.