Sicilian Limoncello Sangria
Cool, refreshing and very comforting, this taste of Sicily is glorious on hot days.
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 10 8-ounce portions
- 1 Cup strawberries, fresh, hulled and halved
- 1 Cup raspberries, fresh, rinsed
- 1/2 Cup blackberries, fresh, rinsed
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 3/4 Cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, frozen
- 1/2 Cup limoncello
- 2 bottles Prosecco or other sparkling white wine
- In a large pitcher, mix frozen concentrate and limoncello. Mix well. Add berries and sliced lemon. Chill for at least 4 hours, and up to 24 hours.
- Just before serving, add chilled Prosecco or other sparkling wine. Stir gently to avoid bruising the berries.
- Serve in goblets or low-ball glasses with ice.
Serving size: 8 ounces Calories: 181 Fat: 0 g Saturated fat: 0 g Unsaturated fat: 0 g Trans fat: 0 g Carbohydrates: 18 g Sugar: 10 g Sodium: 9 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 1 g Cholesterol: 0 g