A modern, quick concoction, Sherry Eggnog is a delicious cocktail to serve guests or enjoy by the fireside with a special someone during the holiday season.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails, Holiday Drinks, Nogs
- 2 ounces cream sherry
- 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 whole egg
- nutmeg; to taste
- cinnamon stick (optional)
- Shake sherry, powdered sugar, cinnamon, and egg with ice and strain into a glass punch cup.
- Fill with milk and stir.
- Sprinkle nutmeg on top and serve.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, if desired.
Use a good quality cream sherry.