A fairly basic recipe for sangria that requires minimal effort. You can't help but enjoy it, but many other sangria recipes are even more enjoyable.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Serves: 1 pitcher
- 1 litre club soda
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 20 slices mixed fruit
- 1 bottle red wine
- 1 fluid ounce Brandy
- 1 fluid ounce Triple Sec or Cointreau
- Combine alcohols (including wine), sugar and fruit.
- Refrigerate for 8 or more hours. Add club soda, stir and serve.
- The Brandy and Triple Sec or Cointreau are optional.
- The fruit should be a combination of orange, lemon and lime slices and apple chunks.
- For a white sangria, substitute white wine for red.
- Spices may be added, if desired.