Sangria Serrano is the stuff of legend, and the most powerful, potent and alluring sangria we’ve made so far. Rich, flavorful and packed with fruit. Delicious!
Author: Dominick LaRuffa, Jr
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 1 Gallon
- 1 large bottle Gallo burgundy
- 1/2 bottle light Rum (small bottle)
- 4 shots Cointreau
- 6 shots Vodka
- 4 shots Grand Marnier
- 1 litre seltzer
- 1 pineapple (sliced)
- 4 tart apples (Granny Smith)(sliced)
- 6 oranges (sliced)
- 1 Quart apple juice or pineapple juice
- 1 Quart orange juice
- 2 limes (sliced)
- sugar (to taste)
- Slice fruit and place on bottom of large container/bucket (with attachable lid). Add juice. Add alcohol and sugar.
- Just before serving add ice and seltzer.
- Keep refrigerated and covered.
- Best when made a day or two in advance.