Our recipe for Sangria Punch includes some delectable fresh fruit, sliced and added to the mixture to increase its fruity flavor. The apple takes some of the acidity away, leaving a crisp, yet fruit-rich flavor.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
Serves: 8 half-cup size
- 2/3 Cup lemon juice
- 1/3 Cup orange juice
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/4 Cup Brandy
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced (reserve 1 for garnish)
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, cored, cut in chunks
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry red wine
- Strain juices. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved.
- Mix juice mixture and wine, brandy and fruit slices.
- Add ice.
- Garnish each serving with twist of lemon peel if desired.
- Serve in red wine goblets.