Sangria No. 1
Citrus pairs well with cider when brandy and wine bring it all together in this sangria. We suggest adding a sliced cored and peeled apple.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 Cup Brandy
- 1 750 ml bottle of red or white wine
- 1 750 ml bottle of sparkling cider
- Marinate orange, lemon and lime in brandy in large bowl for 1 to 2 hours.
- Stir in wine and cider; chill.
- Pour in pitcher to serve; do not add ice to pitcher.