Sangria di Portofino
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 8 to 10
- 1 pint pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces papaya schnapps
- 1/2 Gallon white wine (Pinot Grigio)
- 1 pint orange juice
- 6 white peaches, stones removed, sliced
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and washed
- Pour juice, schnapps and wine into a large pitcher.
- Prepare the fruit and add to the pitcher. Stir and refrigerate for 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.
- Add ice to glasses (rocks or small tumblers), ladle in some fruit and the sangria.
- Serve immediately.