Sangria Blanco is an interesting, fruity sangria with a unique combination of flavors, resulting in a crisp, sweet yet smooth taste.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 1/4 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup water
- 2 sticks cinnamon; broken in half
- 1 Cup sparkling water
- 1 Cup apple juice
- 1/2 Cup orange juice
- 25 ounces white wine; dry, 1 bottle, *
- 1 orange; medium, unpared **
- 1 apple; unpared **
- 1 banana; medium
- ice cubes
- Put sugar and water into a pot to make a simple syrup. Heat until sugar is melted, cooking with cinnamon sticks.
- Allow to cool and pour into a large pitcher or gallon jug.
- Cut up the orange, apple and peeled banana. Add to the pitcher.
- Pour in the sparkling water, apple juice and orange juice. Stir.
- Add the wine and stir again.
- Add ice cubes to fill and stir once more.
- Serve in wine glasses.
* Wine should be chilled. Use Chardonnay or any other dry white wine. ** Orange should be cut into halves and thinly sliced. *** Apple should be eating apple cut into thin wedges.