There’s nothing less than understated elegance and sublime flavors in this recipe for Saketini. Citrus juices are enhanced by raspberry liqueur and brightened by purified rice wine sake.
- 2 ounces purified rice wine sake
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 ounce orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 ounce black-raspberry liqueur
- orange wedge
- Combine sake and juices in a shaker filled with ice. Shake, then strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Float raspberry liqueur over the top and stir briefly.
- Garnish with an orange wedge.