The Rye Mai Tai is a sweet, cooling and refreshing cocktail with an exotic allure and tropical flavor. It pairs well with barbecue and grilled foods.
Rye Mai Tai
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 2 fluid ounces rye whiskey
- 3/4 fluid ounce orgeat
- 3/4 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 3/4 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
- 6 to 10 dashes Angostura bitters
- pineapple wedge
- Combine the rye, orgeat and juices in a shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake until chilled.
- Strain into a highball filled with crushed ice.
- Top with bitters and garnish.