Rum Cream Liqueur is made with a variety of ingredients that collectively taste totally different than any one of its parts.
It has a very inviting nose packed with fruit, rum and chocolate. Full creamy texture with seductive roundness and extremely smooth flow across the palate. Flavors fill the mouth with the spirits providing a lift highlighting everything included. Ongoing release of flavors and aromatics in very long, well sustained finish. Absolute delight.
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup dark rum
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 1/4 Cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee powder (not freeze-dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon homemade vanilla extract (see recipe in this site)
- 1/4 teaspoons coconut extract
- Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor. Whirl at high speed until well blended and smooth.
- Serve immediately over ice, or cover tightly and store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- Stir before serving.