Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Punches
- 2 bottles red wine
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1/8 teaspoon rose water
- 2 fresh roses (old-fashioned
- 1 pink), washed
- 1) Pour the wine into a punch bowl.
- Add the honey and rose water and stir gently.
- 2) Scatter the petals from the two fresh roses over the surface of the wine.
- 3) Serve into individual glasses, cups, or goblets.
- NOTE: Rose water should be available at any Greek grocery.
- Be sure that the fresh rose petals are washed of harmful insecticides.