Before your tax status changes, take a last ditch opportunity to enjoy a spectacular treat and “Ring In The New Year Right” with this delightful cocktail.
Ring In The New Year Right
Perfect for New Year's Eve celebrations!
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails, Holiday Beverages
- 4 ounces heavy syrup from canned peaches, strained, divided
- 8 ounces Southern Comfort, divided
- 2 bottles sparkling white wine or Champagne
- Pour 1/2 ounce of the peach syrup into each Champagne flute.
- Add 1 ounce of Southern Comfort.
- Top with the wine or Champagne to about 3/4 full.