Raspberry Lemon Sangria
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
Serves: 6 to 8
- 1 bottle of dry white wine
- 12 ounces Simply brand Lemonade
- 2 lemons sliced (some slices reserved for garnish)
- 1 pint of fresh raspberries (may use frozen)
- 1/3 Cup Simple Syrup
- 12 ounces of 7-Up or Sprite (any lemon-lime soda)
- 2 ounces brandy
- 4 ounces raspberries, reserved for garnish
- Mix the wine, the berries, lemons, lemonade and syrup in a pitcher, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Pour in lemon-lime soda and brandy just prior to serving and stir.
- Add ice in either the pitcher or individual rocks glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of lemon and berries.