Raspberry Herb Mojito
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fine sugar
- 5 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- crushed ice
- 4 ounces raspberry juice (or a blend of juices including raspberry)
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce club soda
- raspberries for garnish
- Put lime juice and sugar in glass and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add mint leaves and crush or muddle them against the side of the glass with back of a spoon or muddler (this releases the mint oils).
- Fill the rocks glass with crushed ice.
- Add fruit juice, rum and club soda and stir.
- Garnish with raspberries and mint.