Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 kg raspberries (fresh or
- 1 frozen)
- 1 juice of 1 lemon
- 1 sugar to taste
- 1 to serve:
- 1 fresh mint leaves
- 1 crushed ice and ice cubes
- 1 mineral water or sparkling
- 1 white wine (optional)
- Process the raspberries in a food processor and puree well.
- Stir in the lemon juice and sugar.
- This light, fresh tasting drink is served in a long glass jug with mint leaves, ice cubes and crushed ice.
- It may also be served with mineral water or sparkling wine.