There’s something reminiscent of the turning color of autumn leaves around Raleigh in this delectable, fruity drink. Seriously delish!
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 fluid ounce light rum
- 1/2 fluid ounce Galliano liqueur
- 1/2 fluid ounce apricot Brandy
- 2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Fill a shaker half full with ice cubes.
- Pour all ingredients into shaker and shake well.
- Fill a Collins glass almost full of ice cubes, and strain drink into Collins glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice and serve.