Our tasty Piper at the Gates of Dawn recipe is a Scottish version of the White Russian, with the addition of Scotch. Hoot mon, that’s good! Scottish drinks always have such glorious names.
- 1 1/2 ounces Scotch whiskey
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1/2 ounce Maraschino liqueur
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- In a mixing glass half-filled with ice cubes, combine the Scotch Whiskey, Kahlua, and maraschino liqueur.
- Stir well.
- Strain into old-fashioned glass almost filled with ice cubes.
- Pour the cream over the back of a teaspoon so that it floats on top of the drink.