Simple, creamy and sultry, the Peppermint Stick makes a wonderful cocktail for the holiday season. It’s great for parties too.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktail
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 1/2 ounces white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce light cream
- 1 candy cane or peppermint stick (for garnish - optional)
- peppermint candy, finely crushed (for garnish - optional)
- Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into a cocktail glass optionally edged with crushed peppermint candy, and serve.
- Garnish with a candy cane or peppermint stick and some crushed peppermint candy.