Peppermint Liqueur 1
A simple liqueur made with vodka, flavored with extract yet producing a wonderful flavor that's perfect for the winter holiday season. Add a short shot to hot chocolate or coffee for a delicious treat.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Liqueurs
Serves: 1 Quart
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract (or 3 teaspoons)
- 3 Cups Vodka
- 1 Cup sugar syrup (see recipe)
- Combine all ingredients and stir.
- Let stand for 2 weeks in a jar.
- Use 3 teaspoons of extract for a stronger mint taste and additional sugar.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe