With summertime gone, peach season comes to a close, though its delightful memories live on with every sip of Peaches and Mint. Enjoy one and relax.
Peaches and Mint
Adapted from a recipe by Partida Tequila. Photo: courtesy Partida Tequila
Author: Dominick LaRuffa Jr.
Recipe type: Alcoholic Cocktails
- 1 3/4 ounce Partida Reposado Tequila
- 6 peach slices (quarters) (use frozen if fresh are not available)
- 6 mint leaves
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- Muddle the peach and mint in a mixing glass.
- Add other ingredients and shake with ice.
- Strain over fresh ice into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a mint sprig.