While this is a tasty liqueur, its uses are limited. We don’t know of any food recipes in which this can be blended or included, except to use it as a ‘sauce’ for ice cream, cakes or other desserts. Theoretically, it could be blended with a Creme Anglais, but why would you?
If you’re planning a summertime party, this is a tasty treat.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Cup peach schnapps
- 1 Cup heavy or whipping cream
- 3/4 Cup vodka
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine all in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into bottles and refrigerate overnight. Shake well.
- Store up to 1 month.