Peach Ginger Smoothie
Ginger has long been touted as a remedy for all manner of the "queezies," including heartburn, as well as nausea and motion sickness. Paired with chamomile and peach, this is an excellent and healthful source of vitamins, fiber and great fun flavors.
Author: Chief Mixologist
Recipe type: Smoothie
- 1 chamomile tea bag
- 1/2 Cup (125ml) low-fat or soy milk
- 1 peach, skinned, stone removed
- 1 teaspoon grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 1 to 2 teaspoons wheatgerm (optional)
- Place teabag in a cup, cover with 1/3 cup (80ml) boiling water.
- Cool, remove bag and place tea in blender with remaining ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.