An exceptionally flavored Passion Fruit Sangria has a tropical twist. One of Bobby Flay’s delicious creations. It makes a stunning presentation and pleases all.
Passion Fruit Sangria
An exceptionally flavored sangria with a tropical twist. One of Bobby Flay's delicious creations. It makes a stunning presentation and pleases all.
Author: Bobby Flay
Recipe type: Punches
- 2 bottles dry white wine
- 3/4 Cup Brandy
- 1/2 Cup Triple Sec
- 3/4 Cup simple syrup (equal parts of sugar and water)
- 3/4 Cup passion fruit puree
- 3 oranges; sliced thin rounds
- 3 green apples; cored, sliced thin
- 2 lemons; sliced thin rounds
- Heat the water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Cool.
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Refrigerate covered, 3 hours or up to 2 days.
- Serve over ice.